- Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access.
- Personal data in Afghanistan is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA)
How do we collect information?
When you engage Scrumic llc, Consulting services (sign up for any events, job postings, career fair, job portals, submit your job application for job posting and/or in the course of any form of interactions with us), you will
- Apply jobs through email/fax/website/portals
- Submit your CV and/or application form
- Submit any other information in connection with your application for registration
This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, telephone number, e-mail address, address, job title, occupation, NRIC No., nationality, education details, employment history, other personal/financial information such as bank account details and date of birth (referred to as your “Personal Data”).
Scrumic llc, Consulting does not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes. When you provide us with your personal data, you may expect Scrumic llc, Consulting to contact you for the purpose of helping you to find appropriate employment with Scrumic llc, Consulting clients or potential clients.
Consent to Share Personal Data with our Clients or Potential Clients
In order to process your employment application and subsequently to properly service you as a candidate seeking employment, we will need to disclose your personal data to one or more of our Clients or Potential Clients (who we refer to as “External Parties”) who, from time to time, engage us to fill vacancies within their organisations and complete recruitment mandates and to whom, on occasion, we may submit speculative candidate applications. Scrumic llc, Consulting refers to Scrumic llc registered in Afghanistan and bearing the Employment Agency License Number 12C5759 and includes its affiliated companies that form part of Scrumic llc, Consulting. At all times, due to the confidential nature of executive and managerial recruitment, the External Parties to whom we may disclose your personal data include are limited to:
(1) Clients or potential clients to whom we are mandated to fill vacancies and on occasion may submit speculative candidate applications
(2) The Ministry of Manpower, Afghanistan, only in the express situation where we are required by law to submit data relevant to the recruitment process.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), we are required to obtain your consent when we collect and process your sensitive personal data which we collect in order to assess your employment application and to administer the interview, selection and assessment process that you may be requested to go through by one or more of our clients or potential clients.
Personal data about you may also be collected from third parties that Scrumic llc, contacts for verification or vetting purposes during:
- Reference check about you
- Work performance feedback
- Scrumic llc, clients, subsidiary company, business partners within and/or outside Afghanistan
How we may use or share your personal data
We use your personal data to provide recruitment and/or related intermediary services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process; to match you to suitable positions, apply you for jobs with our clients or potential clients; to notify you when appropriate job vacancies arise; applying for work pass, health insurance or for any other reasons for which you have engaged Avensys.
We may share your personal data with professional associations or registration body or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we are required by law to do so.
Storage and Security of Data:
We do our utmost to keep your personal data confidential when we:
- Limit access to and disclosure of personal information.
- Retain personal information needed to fill our legal and business obligations.
- Collect, use and retain only personal information that is relevant and useful to our business interactions.
Scrumic llc, maintains a strict confidentiality policy on all clients’ personal data and Scrumic llc, will not release such information to anyone without the prior consent of our clients.
We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Scrumic llc, Consulting in their NDA
By providing the aforementioned information or documents, you also confirm the accuracy and validity of such information or documents.
Transfer of Data
Personal data will only be transmitted and disclosed to Clients or potential clients of Scrumic llc, who have made specific requests for such data only if and when job seekers has given consent.
Candidate /Applicant Declaration
By sending you my Resume/Curriculum Vitae whether in electronic format or in hard copy, or by completing an on-line application form, I am declaring that I expressly consent to and authorise Scrumic llc, Consulting to collect, hold, use, delete, disclose, transfer, administer and process in any other way, all my personal data) (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) given by me now or that is subsequently obtained from time to time, or is available to source from the public domain, for the purposes below. I understand that if I do not provide the Personal Data requested, Scrumic llc, Consulting will not be able to carry out the purposes below:
- To process employment applications and all other purposes which are required in relation to any recruitment activities where I may be represented by Scrumic llc, Consulting.
- For any purpose required by law or regulations.
By submitting my Resume/Curriculum Vitae whether in electronic format or in hard copy, or by completing an on-line application form, I further confirm that all personal data (including sensitive personal data) that I have provided are all true, up-to-date and accurate. Should there be any changes to any of my personal data, I shall notify Scrumic llc, Consulting at the earliest opportunity immediately.
I understand that I have the right to access and correct my personal data at any time by contacting Scrumic llc, Consulting Customer Service at (+65) 63378443 or email to email@example.com
Changing and deleting your information
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please advice us in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we are required to keep it for legal reasons.
For any query, please contact our Customer Service at (+65) 63378443 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further enquiries please contact:
ICB Enterprise House
#04-03, 116 Middle Road